Trump Pays Women Higher Wages Than Men for Comparable Jobs

_88160170_trump-promo
  1. Thir Ands says:

Gynocentric Trump holds women up high, then puts them down and starts pandering. Sad !

Joking aside, I think men only support Trump because of his mostly non-PC attitude, his promise to limit immigration and to bring back jobs. I don’t think men support Trump because he is pro-male.

1. Anon says:

I guess the only question is, is he worse than Hillary? I don’t think so, and I don’t see a better candidate who can win…

Fuck that blow-hard; he thinks being President consists of verbally bullying people.

1. Andy says:

For a good part it does. Founding fathers constantly insulted each other as bastards, whore mongers, about age and sature(like trump calling ‘little marco’) and so on. Difference is, back then they sometimes dueld over it.

I say bring back the duel and who is left standig wins. Would keep women out of politics.

1. Karen says:

there are so few real men these days. Just a bunch of castrated boys. While I’m sure you might’ve beaten a girlfriend while drunk and I can’t condone domestic violence, just the fact that you would beat some sense into these “MGTOW” mama’s boys for a cold beer is making my pussy wet. So what is an occasional bruised eye on a goddess when a real man is willing to beat these sissies for being afraid of being men and hiding behind some bullshit acronym like MGTOW. When the male population is reduced to 10% men like you, Trump and Putin will be treated like the studs you truly are.

3. MrP says:

He probably says that to counter Hillary and her supporters calling him sexist etc.. I have already seen the narrative with articles like “trumps war on women” so it’s politics and he knows how to make arguments. He seems to boast and overexaggerate things like the salesman he is. That said im not on his side for possible pro male stances, the state machine will probably be the same in that regard. To my knowledge, no candidate is a mgtow supporter.

4. Karen says:

Of course Trump pays women more.

Women are superior. You guys are the hypocrites. When you hire prostitutes, you pay far less to a transgender, then a black woman, then a mexican woman, then an asian woman and then you pay the best for the best. A white woman. Then you complain when a white woman gets paid her due. Well, what do you expect for us to deal with your filth breath and your tiny penises.

1. Murdock says:

CRY, CRY Karen! Hahahahaha… That is a sweet song for my ears.

No cry in world will save women from the shit storm that is coming.

Bye, Bye Karen
      Hahahahaha

1. Karen says:

MuderCock, more like it…

this is why we have to reduce the male population to 10%, to make the world safe for the superior gender of the species.

“If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males.”

-the late and great Mary Daly

Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/quote/598052

1. Turtle says:

Except Karen. He wants all the hens to himself when all the lads die off.
          You cunning little rooster.

2. Hermit says:

If females are the superior gender, why do they only hold 1% of the world wealth?

1. Karen says:

Hey Kermit, the (cooked) Frog,

When you goddess Melina sucks little Don once every 18 days, do you think it is a “labor of love” or an investment in her future when the hard living Don dies a few years earlier?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Of course Trump is gynocentric, certainly not feminist but very gynocentric. He’s the kind of man who would have other men lay down their lives for these women. Trump is an asshole but he’s an asshole I wanna see win the election because there’s a good chance he will paralyse the government from within due to his stupidity. It’s a possibility anyway and I want to know how much damage he can do and what kind of changes, if any, it will provoke.

Besides its either him, feminist Clinton or feminist and socialist Sanders. Who ever wins men won’t benefit so I say let’s use Trump to cause some damage. He state might be too busy dealing with him to annoy the people and in which case the people could be left alone for a little while.

6. nobody meat bag says:

….still better than Shillary but a long shot.

7. I'll Make My Own Sandwich says:

Every politician has to kiss women’s ass to get elected. He just plays to win.

8. Dave says:

Whether it’s this clown or Hillary this country is fucked,

9. Rickard says:

Trump is still the best option. The problem is that women vote and he per default needs to appeal to them to win.