Feminism

Hillary Rape Question Perfectly Shows her Hypocrisy

hillary rape
  1. kyle says:

Barbarossa I was wondering what you thought of the latest BBC video involving Roosh V? seems like the media picked the most idiotic guy going to represent men’s rights in order to shut it down and shun people from talking about it.

1. tamerlame says:

They picked a guy who is anti MRA and MGTOW.

2. Scorpio says:

How goes the book Mr Barbarossaa?It must take a lot of work.

3. Logan Alexander says:

I think this further proves that women only believe in justice and fairness when it suits THEM! I slick Willy had been convicted she would have lost her meal ticket so she wouldn’t want the law to effect her husband the same way it effects the average Joe.

Hillary Clinton has committed domestic abuse against Bill Clinton and no one cares…

5. tamerlame says:

Maybe the only hope is to have Clinton voted in and take feminism so far, that more men wake up against it.

6. boozefly says:

More evidence showing the purely solipsistic nature of the female logic.

That woman must not become president. Sure, Sanders is just as bad but I think there are sound reasons why females should not as of yet be given the power of Presidency and equality has a lot to do with it. Consider signing up for the draft, men must do this or they cannot vote and potentially face fine and imprisonment. Why should a woman be given the power to send the military – men and boys to their deaths when she as a woman is protected from such a thing herself? Since women have been exempt from selected service and frontline military roles I personally find it unacceptable a woman should have the power to send men to die. Really in the name of equality we need to have women being repaired by law to sign up for the draft and also create female only infantry battalions. Then after a significant a a significant amount of time when enough female blood has been shed on the battle field we can discuss the possibility of electing a woman president. Anyway that’s just a little food for thought.

If Hilary becomes president you can be sure her efforts will be focused on nonsense like this rape bullshit equal pay, the glass ceiling and other feminist crap that has no basis in reality.

1. Ergeniz says:

I agree fully with what you’re saying but I’m also torn with what Tamerlame note above.

Frankly, I don’t think men as a collective will come to the terms of women’s nature until it gets so dire that they have no other choice to face the facts. I know you’ve seen it; the vast majority of men will cater to women and forgive their transgressions so easily its almost miraculous, in a sick sort of way.

Most men seem to still believe in the liberal bullshit; women are ‘equal’, they deserve the right to vote, their ability to vote hasn’t resulted in many of the consequences that has befallen western society, etc. All that and none of them see the hypocrisy in still placing females on pedestals.

I’ve seen it so much that I’ve become extremely pessimistic about most men and I don’t see any other way to wake them to women’s threat towards them other than an ever-oppressive regime of laws, legislation and social factors completely hostile to men. Otherwise, it seems most men simply won’t (or cannot) see women for what they are.