Circumcision

Prepex Circumcision Device being Used on Uncircumcised African Men

Circumcision
  1. Ty says:

I would assume that Bill Gates would know that it is more efficient to spend that money on condoms, rather than circumcision, in the protection of HIV (and there is little to no proof that circumcision prevents HIV compared to non-circumcision). I agree with you, I am very skeptical about this… I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a certain agenda going on here.

2. Dex says:

It’s all about the money, circumcision is a “cure” looking for a disease,and I am aware there are some physiological complications that may require it, but how often do they even occur in males to justify it on that basis alone?

3. TFCNU says:

There’s an old joke that says that December’s expenses are equal to whatever is left in the budget. I think that’s what’s going on here. Gates says I want to spend x per annum on AIDS in Africa. His people don’t want to come back saying they don’t need the money. The good news is that the AIDS crisis peaked somewhere in the last decade. Both infection and death rates are plummetting. For these NGO’s, it means there is less work to do. So, now they start grasping at straws or foreskins as the case may be.

4. BludStaynD MGTOW says:

Its very strange that someone like Bill Gates would have interest in something like a circumcision campaign in Africa but I do think theres a hidden motive.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I do have some suspicions, and they are far out Ill admit, but I think it has to do with harvesting the tissues for various uses. Bill Gates, a computer engineer could benefit from this in the form of biological supercomputers. The tissues could be used to make the next jump fore-ward in computer technology.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to read this article and the video it contains “In Potetia.”

This may explain Bill Gate’s involvement in mass circumcision campaigns.

Chem Trails, bannanas, Illuminati velociraptors, sharks with lasers on their fricken heads. Forgot to add that 😉

———

My comment on plasti-bell circumcisions, well, its really analagous to the tie-technique used for tail docking puppies. If circumcision isnt demeaning already, that image should burn a little more :

5. Nexus says:

I doubt there is any conspiracy. Probably they are just trying to stop HIV and since it is in Africa they expect them to be just stupid nigers and nothing more who will not use a condom. Because of this the well being of those men are sacrifice for a marginal gain in HIV transmission rates.

6. Jay says:

I am absolutely mouth open Gates would get involved with such a worthless activity that carries so much baggage. The device shown is a Jewish device from Israel specially designed. I am also appalled they now have taken to calling normal men filthy and dirty to get circumcision volunteers plus circumcising babies.
    Clearly an agenda or very sick proportions. Are Africans being experimented upon and what about safe sex, clean water and condoms?

7. Pun Prakash says:

Dear sir/madam,

I’m 30 years old man from Hong Kong. May I know, where do I can buy this in Hong Kong or can I do order online ? Please, let me know.
    Thank you.