men compared to women

Traditional Gender Norms & Social perfectionism, A relentless adversary!

Traditional Gender Norms
Previous ArticleRandom stuff 2
  1. Thank you for this…

In my early 20’s I attempted suicide-haha, let me say before some “alpha” like Fatt Morney beats me too it that since I didn’t succeed, that it was the sissy boy cry for help suicide. But if I succeeded, it would of looked like an accident and no one would’ve asked any questions. I would’ve just dissappeared from history forever-and that’s what I wanted. Reading tons of articles online eventually lead me to “men’s right’s”-but I found that to be another dick measuring contest where “men” want to keep other men in the disposable role even worse than feminist’s do. I was unable to attract a woman-insults of you couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse with a hand full of fifties were not uncommon. But this would be my saving grace. Whatever made me unattractive to women was merely garlic saving me from vampires.

You are right that right now MGTOW is flying under the radar and I hope that lasts a long time. We shouldn’t pick fights with feminists and call it “activism” as M(h)RA’s have done. We should resist M(h)RA’s trying to buddy up or tell us what to do. They’ve already ruined their movement. If anything, they are the lesson of what not to do. Don’t let them come over here and shit on the carpet the way they let WN’s do to their bullshit movement…

As far as asking for help-well I’ll never do that. Better to be a wounded animal bleeding in a dark corner still capable of impressive violence and one brutal last stand than emasculate myself with modern therapy and become a broken shell, if that….

(And no, before someone decides to underhandedly misquote me, the above does not state that I am gonna go Anders Brevik-It was meant to state that like a cornered animal with no options I will be extremely dangerous to the next individual that attempts to hurt me.)

1. Tim says:

There are times when the injustices perpetrated against an individual, group or class rise to the level that extreme forms of retaliation become warranted. Most reasonable thinkers accept this truth. It’s why mutiny is a rarely used, yet ever-present option for the military minded. The PC police will however hate you for standing against their tyranny – as will the white knights that protect them. Why? They want resistance to become futile. They want you to take one for their team – no matter how life damaging that sacrifice might be for you personally.

2. Tim says:

Ever have your AC system break down in the summer? To have one of the AC repair employees come to your home to figure out why your AC broke down will set you back $99 bucks these days. Then, they’ll tell you that your motor and/or flux capacitor failed. They’ll order the motor and flux capacitor, which will cost them $200 to purchase and have delivered, but they’ll charge you $1200 for parts plus labor. It will take them all of 30 minutes to install the parts. You have to love how easy it is to screw the sheeple, right? You’ll sign the check, won’t you? Why? What choice will you have? Reminds me of divorce – and that sick feeling that you have no choice but to bleed yourself out financially. When’s the last time you got payed $99 to drive your butt to work? Never, right? Funny how that works.

All your life you’ll face these con games. You’ll face it not only from perfect strangers (the AC repair employee), but you’ll face it from friends, coworkers, family and lovers as well. Why? Here’s a perfect example of the most recent, mass con of men. Study it carefully. Let the relationships between things similar join in your brain:

The false rape reports are a result of women’s inability to handle women’s liberation. The women’s movement was largely about (1) the destruction of the patriarchy, (2) the sexual liberation of women and (3) freeing women from the slavery of marriage.

The problem, as some feminists have found, is that freeing women from their traditional roles also freed men from their traditional roles. How women could have walked away from their roles while at the same time expecting men to maintain theirs is a great example of women’s inherent hypocrisy, narcissism and sense of entitlement.

Men can have sex and walk away and be almost entirely unaffected emotionally or psychologically. A lot of women can’t handle rejection and deeply hate men that dump them. Many women view this behavior by men as callous and disrespectful treatment of women and feel that men who treat women with indifference or apathy after sexual relations should face severe punishment, including the ruination of the offending men’s lives with criminal charges and imprisonment.

“Yes Means Yes” is all about weaponizing sex. Now, when women have sex they later regret or experience indifference from men they deemed worthy of receiving sex, instead of feeling dirty or used, they can just say, “I was raped.” They don’t want to be questioned about these claims either – hence the college kangaroo courts that deny men presumption of innocence and due process. Notice the big push to have “Yes Means Yes” become the standard at the criminal justice level as well. I do.

When you can convict a person at any time, you have a lot of power over them. From the feminist point of view, the easiest way to achieve this is to make it so that all men are guilty. How? Without video survellience of every intimate encounter, there’s no way for the man to prove consent and/or prove consent wasn’t at some point withdrawn. So, by making all men guilty, you can selectively prosecute the men that fail to live on bended knee for the gynocracy. The same was done with the VAWA – in which “Yes Means Yes” will be enshrined.

Women are some of those most childlike, privileged, entitled, pathologically narcissistic creatures ever created. Never give one the power to destroy your life – because if you displease them – they will destroy you without hesitation.

Traditional gender roles are far, far more deadly for men than women. Add up the tens upon tens of millions of men destroyed through war to the tens upon tens of millions of men destroyed through divorce – in the US alone – since 1900. Compare that suffering to the number of women that have suffered under the provision and protection of the patriarchy since that time. As Hilary said – it’s really that women suffer when men die in battle.

You’re being conned. Don’t be that fool.

3. Tim says:

The 4th of July and MGTOW have much in common. Never forget that it was men that fought and died for women’s privilege and women’s rights to destroy men whenever they please.

4. Anonymous says:

There’s a reason why depression tests are so much better at picking up depression in women than men. They’re designed to do exactly that, and the reason for this is that women have much greater value in society than men do.

Men are simply mules to be used and abused, and highly expendable. In short, society cares nothing for men, despite the fact that men give so much, and without their labour, pampered females would be in serious, serious trouble.

Until everyone recognizes and accepts this reality instead of sweeping it under the rug, and actually does something concrete, the problem of male suicide will never end.

1. Tim says:

MISOGYNIST! GO BACK TO YOUR BASEMENT! YOU MUST BE GAY! IT’S ANOTHER ELLIOT RODGER! YOU’RE JUST AFRAID OF STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMEN! ABUSER! RAPIST! OPPRESSOR! CHILD MOLESTER! DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PERPETRATOR! ONLY YES MEANS YES! HEFORSHE! DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY! KILLALLMEN! RAPE DENIALIST! WOMEN ARE JUST AS STRONG AND CAPABLE AS MEN! STOP MANSPLAINING! STOP MANSPREADING! PEE SITTING DOWN! GIVE WOMEN QUOTAS FOR HALF OF ALL HIGHLY PAID, PRESTIGIOUS, MOST POWERFUL JOBS! WOMEN DON’T MARRY DOWN! AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ISN’T ANTI-MALE! TITLE IX ISN’T A QUOTA BASED ENTITLEMENT FOR MINORITIES AND WOMEN!

You’re being conned.

:->

5. LR says:

Actually, female suicide rates are higher than male ones on average because females are expected to not make mistakes and be perfect for others.

6. GhostFaceMGTOW says:

I thought this was an article from The Onion:

“With the new semester beginning and an influx of new students on campus, it is important to participate in making our campus welcoming and inclusive for all. One way to do that is to use a student’s chosen name and their correct pronouns.

We should not assume someone’s gender by their appearance, nor by what is listed on a roster or in student information systems. Transgender people and people who do not identity within the gender binary may use a different name than their legal name and pronouns of their gender identity, rather than the pronouns of the sex they were assigned at birth.”

7. CYRUSTHEVIRUS says:

This is one of the best and most well written articles I have ever had the privilege of reading. I finally have time to check out sheddingoftheego in more depth than when it launched. This worker horse model leads to nothing but despair. Men are defined by their career, thier family, thier wife, thier girlfriend, thier favorite sports team, thier country, thier religion, etc. these men never take a second to ask the question “When all of this is taken away, Who am I?” I believe this is a contributing factor in the suicide rate, Men have no identity outside thier societal roles. It’s unfortunate.

Excellent work Clive., truly excellent.

8. CYRUSTHEVIRUS says:

And I’m aware I spelled their wrong about 50 times.